DD26 Fishing Rods
Each model was designed with techniques in mind. Cranks, drop shot, topwater/twitch, worm jig, etc
Blanks are unique designs that meet the needs of hardcore anglers. They have a durable matte black finish and are made from mid-modulus C2 carbon material. The blanks feature an enhanced carbon fiber wrap to ensure durability and keeping the action of the blank true.
- Grip – High density EVA with composite cork accents
- Silver Trim – Anodized aluminum
- Real seat – ALPS two piece seat with blank thru construction. More hand contact for feel
- Kigan Z Series guides – Kigan holds US patent for guide design. Sheds line to eliminate wind knots, strong yet very light design
- XLA hookkeeper – Fits up to a 7/0 hook without your bait falling off
What’s in the Name
The DD-26 was a modified Paulding-class destroyer in the United States Navy during World War I. She was the first ship named for Commodore George H. Perkins and became the USS Perkins DD-26. The ship sighted enemy subs, escorted those in danger and escorted Presidents Grant and Washington. What better name for our Anglers? Protect our resources, help others and go seek out the big ones!